What is Nanoneedling
Plush Studios & Medical Aesthetics in Billings, Mt has been using the Revita Pen Nano Needling for 6 Years and instill one of our most popular services. Nano Needling is a cosmetic treatment vs. a medical treatment such as Microneedling. Nano Needling is a pain-free method of stimulating the skin by infusing active ingredients into the upper layers of the epidermis. This is done using microscopic Nano Needling tips that are thinner than a human hair. This unique design enables a high degree of product absorption that stimulates collagen and elastin production.
Nano Needling is an effective, pain-free cosmetic treatment to reduce fine lines, acne scars, and large pores by improving the overall skin tone and texture and stimulating the production of collagen.
Nano Needling is good for almost all skin tones and types! This is exciting for those of us who are African American, African, Latin, Hispanic, Native American, Indian, Middle Eastern, Asian ancestry and people of mixed ethnicities who may not be able to safely utilize more aggressive skin care treatments.
A few exceptions: Nano Needling is contraindicated for those with active acne, currently pregnant, or those who have had BOTOX or other fillers in the two weeks prior to treatment. Additionally, Nano Needling may exacerbate rosacea, so caution should be exercised if you suffer from this condition.
- Cosmetic Facial
- Creates nano channels to increase effectiveness of serums into the epidermis (top skin layers)
- Stimulates collage productionStimulates collage production
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Softens superficial acne scars
- 57 mono-crystalline silicone pyramids
- No numbing creamNumbing cream required
- No downtime
- Medical Treatments
- Creates micro injuries through the epidermis and into the dermis (deep skin layers) to stimulate the wound healing response
- Stimulates collage production
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and deeper wrinkles
- Improves overall skin tone and texture
- Needle depth .25mm to 2.5mm - from 11 to 36 needles
- Numbing cream required
Medi NanoNeedling Facial
Medi Facial Infusion is a non-invasive procedure that gives you all the results of traditional micro-needling without the pain or downtime. Utilizing Osmosis MD skincare, this nurturing and luxurious facial combines with a powerful tool to rehabilitate skin for enhanced elasticity. It provides exceptional results without compromising the health of the skin.
Come to our spa in Billings, MT today for this treatment.