Plush Studios & Medical Aesthetics specializes in designing the perfect brow arch. Taking into account each unique facial structure and varying eyebrow color, shape and size. We Focus On Building Brow Symmetry and Consistency Every Time.
With proper eyebrow design you can achieve a youthful and fresh look. Keeping a fuller eyebrow is the concept we use here. Our goal is to work with the natural shape of your eyebrows. Before we do anything we take the time to show you what we think will look the best. Then we clean, trim, and remove excess hair with wax, tweezers, and scissors to precisely sculpt your arch. The goal is to open and lift the eyes while maintaining a full brow to beautifully frame your face.
Facial waxing isn't just for eyebrows. You can visit Plush Studios & Medical Aesthetics in Billings, MT for a waxing service on any part of your face, including your eyebrows, upper lip, chin, and full face. Check out the waxing menu below. Call us today at 406-969-2018 to book an appointment.
- It lasts longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots.
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin.
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer .
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
- Shaving can result to stubbles. If you don't shave often enough, your legs will feel rough and abrasive.
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth.
- Contrary to popular belief, waxing is not always painful. if you do it right, it is almost pain-free.
- Hair needs to be about 1/4 inch long and no longer than 1/2 inch.
- Exfoliate the day before your waxing service
- If you have sensitive skin, take an anti-inflammatory such as Advil before waxing to make you more comfortable during and after the procedure.
- Exfoliate the day after and twice a week thereafter to avoid ingrown hairs.
- Never wax if you are taking Accutane.
- Please tell your esthetician if you are using Retin-A or any other acne product.
- Do not use Retin-A, Alpha-Hydroxy or any other age management or acne control product the week following your treatment.